Grilling time doesn’t have to end! Not yet anyway! So here’s a simple veggie marinade that will turn any of your garden harvest into a mouth watering side dish you certainly won’t scrunch your nose at!
- 1/2 cup thickly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 16 large fresh button mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- Place the zucchini, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, squash, red onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic. Pour over the vegetables. Cover bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, and place on preheated grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
This is so easy, and so good! You can send your thank you notes to the studio! (And to AllRecipes.com. Yeah, they knocked it out of the park with this one!)